Today's outfit is built out of nothing at all new-to-me; it's all just pieces that I wanted to wear again.
- Blouse - Tory Burch, consignment; last worn here in September 2017 with pink and yellow
- Pants - Free People; last seen here in March with a blue cape
- Shoes - Seychelles; last worn here in March with glittery culottes
- Jacket (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last seen here earlier this month
First, let me get it out of the way for those of you who have not met my Space Pants before - YES, they are leather. I had a giggle with one of my coworkers today that I'm the only person who treats metallic rose-gold leather pants as a neutral.
At least, the top of my bum. No plumbers' crack-a-lackin' here!
Yeah, I like to jam my hands in my pockets, any opportunity I can get.
It was a bit cloudy this morning, so I wore a jacket.
- Earrings - Weiss, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Ring - c. 1996