I'm taking advantage of the (slightly) cooler temps this week and wearing some not-quite-summer things.
- Sweater - Tatyana, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in April with my picador skirt
- Skirt - Andrea Jovine, thrifted; purchased here for $34.95
- Shoes - Poetic Licence; last seen here in January with more green dots
But today it was just right, and the deep leaf green went so well with this new-to-me brown linen skirt, which is the featured item today.
It was good for work, although being linen it did wrinkle up from sitting. The back of the skirt only is lined, so that it looks nice from the front through the wrap - I love that detail.
I was worried about it gaping open when I walked, but it wasn't too bad - I did have to hold the front in the wind (it's very windy today). It was fine for sitting at my desk (or in the dentist chair).
|"This post needs more cat in it."|
I walked home from my late afternoon dentist appointment with one hand on the front. The underneath part of the wrap is securely sewn to the side seam right at my hip, so not much chance of it blowing wide open, but I wasn't going to risk it!
Your eyes do not deceive you: the shoes are wool, and the dots are raised. Fuzzy shoes! I call these my Kermit shoes.
- Brooch/earrings - Matisse Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair - purchased here for $50 for the set, first wearing
- Cuff - Matisse Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair