Ah, Monday back to work - everything went smoothly and I spent most of the day getting through my 84 emails.
- Lace jacket - fake Gucci (Gookey!), thrifted; last worn here (5th outfit) in April with lemon leather
- Skirt - Talbots, thrifted new with tags; purchased here for $22.95
- Shoes - Effortless Bebe, Fluevog; last worn here (3rd outfit) in May with an awesome vintage dress
I do make an effort to wear new things right away - no sense in them languishing in my closet. I could have gone with the 'expected' matches with this skirt (yellow, pink, red, black, white), but instead, I did a print mix with the bold stripes on the cuffs and hem of this lace bomber.
I hear that lace is trendy for fall. Yay!
No outerwear, just this.
- Necklace - Aldo Accessories
- Bracelet - vintage fair; purchased here for $9.00 - first wearing
- Earrings - thrifted
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Pearl ring - Erth, consignment
With all my pearls, I rattled a lot - you could hear me coming!