Gah. Mondays, am I right? I spent the day doped up on cold medications, with a very froggy, creaky voice.
- Cardigan dress - Ports International, consignment; last worn here in December 2018 for Christmas at Mom's
- Lace top (under) - Tangerine Jill, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $8.12
- Boots - Matisse, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) for a shopping afternoon in December 2018
- Coat (below) - Vassali, consignment; last worn here earlier this month
Every previous time I've worn this cardigan, it's been as...a cardigan! I love the long, lean look of a swoopy cardigan, don't you?
Bam! I'm dressed.
Although I liked the option of wearing it as a dress, overall I prefer it as a cardigan, worn open.
Outerwear - another very spring-like day today.
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Belt - Sand Castle USA, thrifted
- Necklace - vintage 80s, Givenchy, vintage fair
- Celtic bracelet - Lia Sophia, thrifted
- Loopy bracelet - thrifted here on the weekend for $2.95 - first wearing
- Earrings - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
Oops, I just realized I cropped out my boots. These boots are so comfy that I walked to and from work in them. I don't often cross over my weekend shoes to work, but this Monday called for it.
Tonight, we have tickets to see Mother Mother, a Canadian band that's been around for 10+ years (info here, linking 'cause I love). We have seen them before (here, just before a trip to Vancouver in 2017), and they are great in concert. L will have his review of the concert, along with their new album review up here, probably tomorrow night.
|"Wait, you're leaving ag--- must lick my foot."|
I changed out of my nylons into my "around the house" leopard jeans, opened the cardigan up, and ditched/changed some of the accessories.
- Jeans - Mark. by Avon, thrifted; last seen here in March 2018, but I wear them around the house at least a couple of times a week.
We're headed out soon to grab a slice of pizza before the show, and get to the merch table to see if there are any good t-shirts (or stickers for L's lunchbox).
|"Did you say lunch? I could use a snack."|
Vizzini's looking a little tubby there, but it's just the angle. He's a lean, mean, eating machine!
Re-coated. Buttoning up near the top, as the lace top is quite see-through. That's the face of me not caring, though. I need to be comfortable - I'm sure the balcony at the Royal Theatre is going to be warm.
|"You must pay attention to me!"|
- Scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
Bundled up for walking - it's a clear night, so it'll be cold later.
|"Does this mean that my nightly treats will be late?"|
Yup, sure does, bud. Please don't eat anything in the house while we're out!
- Gold earrings - 5th anniversary gift from L
Perfect timing! Off to the concert!