We have a VIP in the office today and tomorrow, so I'm classin' it up outfit-wise.
- Blazer - Helmut Lang, thrifted; first worn here in February with a sheer skirt
- Sweater - consignment, no label, not tracked
- Pants - Pariscope, vintage, thrifted; last seen here in January with tweed (and cat-bombed!)
- Booties - London; last worn here in October with heavy metals
- Sleeveless coat (below) - Only, thrifted; last seen here in October
Still shopping my closet - I already know I love all of this stuff.
|"Woman, you are getting in my picture."|
I had a cat-bomber this morning for my pictures. Hello, Vizzini.
I adore this olive knit viscose blazer by Helmut Lang. Gads, look at those lovely shoulders. This piece is so beautifully-made, far nicer than anything you could find in stores now.
|"Are you still blathering on? What about me?"|
I unpicked the pockets today so I could jam my hands in them. I mostly wore the sleeves scrunched up too.
I knew when I bought it this past summer that I would wear it with these trousers. They were made for each other!
|"I'm just going to sit here until you pick me up."|
The trousers are very high-waisted with not a lick of stretch in them. Ah, the days before Spandex!
Outerwear - it was a lovely autumn day. This was all just right.
- Scarf - gift from Mom
- Gloves - Danier Leather
- Bronze cuff - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Brass cuff - thrifted
- Necklace - vintage 80s Givenchy, vintage fair
- Leather heart pin - Smoking Lily
- Earrings - thrifted
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 70s, vintage expo
- Jade/brass ring - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
Vizzini got his wish.
|"Was that so hard?"|