Hello, my friends! I am back, but I've been sick this weekend: a nasty UTI (urinary tract infection) hit me this weekend, so I've been laying low and taking my antibiotics.
Saturday: L and I had some household chore-y things to do, so I geared up to face the world.
This is my entry for "Visible Monday" over at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style! Go!
- Dress - Naughty; last worn here in February 2018 for last year's VFF Gala evening
- Boots - 1883 Lucchesse, consignment; last seen here in December 2018 (another cowgirl look!)
- Leather coat (below) - Danier Leather; last worn just a few days ago here
This dress is one of my few retail purchases - I got it at Dots around September 2011 for $30, and first wore it here. It's going on 8 years old this year!
I'm wearing a red vintage slip under it for coverage and warmth, as the dress is unlined.
Outerwear - should have worn a scarf, although it was a lovely sunny day.
- Gloves - Danier Leather
- Purse - Steve Madden, consignment
- Belt - Gap, consignment
- Black cuff - Guess, thrifted
- Red cuff - Rimanchik
- Earrings - Tanya Gleave, Granville Island
Before we leave the house, we always check for Vizzini, as he often gets shut in a closet (he's very sneaky). Look where we finally found him!
|"Really, Woman? I'm trying to nap here."|
Such a cutie! Let's use the flash! Ha ha!
|"You have a sick sense of humour, Woman."|
On Saturday night, things were not feeling good. I came down with the aforementioned horrendous UTI, only my second one in 23 years! I barely slept that night, and got up very early on Sunday to get in line at a local medical clinic (my province's huge lack of doctors being readily apparent). Close to 8 hours later - so much waiting! - I was home again and taking antibiotics. I didn't do much on Sunday at all, except lie on the couch and doze and watch football.
Today, up and ready to go to work. I had this outfit sitting in reserve for a day when I didn't have anything planned.
- Blouse - Planet, consignment; last seen here in February 2018 with yellow
- Sweater - Tuzzi, consignment; purchased here for $11.50
- Suede/leather skirt - Ann Taylor, thrifted; last worn here with green and snakes in November 2018
- Shoes - Chie Mihara, consignment; first worn here in November with green rabbits
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted; last seen here a week ago
I did manage to freshen up my lilac colour on Saturday before all hell broke loose.
I'm not 100% on this weird sweater - it was itchy, even with a blouse under it - so it's in the giveaway pile. It was worth a shot at less than $12, though. Always attempt the weird, even if it fails.
How I really felt this morning.
Outerwear - it's clear and cold, and I wanted to be warm.
- Toque/gloves - Danier Leather
- Fur scarf - thrifted
This is what I really need.
|"Woman, I protest this shot of my butt-hole!"|
This is waiting for me now...
|"I shall sleep on you."|