I am a mass of cosmic influences today: night sky, stars, swirls of outer space dust! They are all in my outfit.
- Vest - no label, thrifted; last seen here in March to meet a reader
- Top - Jean-Paul Gaultier, consignment; last worn here (4th outfit) in August for a shopping trip
- Skirt - Trina Turk, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) in November for a weekend brunch
- Booties - Coffee Kope Tiam, Fluevog; last worn here in November with cropped leather and green
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted; last seen here last week
I built my outfit around three things: new-to-me earrings, a new-to-me necklace and an old pair of footless tights. You can see a bit of the shiny metal discs on the tights in some of the pictures - they are all down near the ankles and lower calf, and these tights are saggy and kept sliding down, so NOPE, in the bin you go!
I love the top and its cosmic circles... it's, like, trippy, man...The colour is blown out a bit so that you can see the details of texture and pattern.
|See? Bad back definition from the vesty thing.
The skirt is my lovely Trina Turk tulle one - it's a very rich navy blue and very floaty and fun to wear. Needs pockets.
It's such a Monday that I don't even have a face for you.
Outerwear - I was dubious that I would need the Unsafe Ocelot today, but by the time I walked home, carrying all my groceries, I was so glad to be bundled up. Slashing rain and wind!
- Headwrap - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Fur scarf - Danier Leather
My headwrap and gloves are navy blue too.
- Cuff - JPA, vintage fair
- Earrings - thrifted here for $5.00 - first wearing
- All other jewelry - POLY by Christophe Poly; all thrifted, vintage fairs.
The square Poly necklace is the new-to-me one, purchased here on the weekend for $14.00 in a used furniture store. It's like the universe put it there for me to find.