This outfit feels like a flashback to me - I have worn very similar looks over the life of my blog. Can you believe I'm coming up on 10 years of blogging? Only 2 weeks away! Enjoy my very first outfit post here.
- Blouse - Free People, thrifted; last seen here with acid yellow in December 2017
- Vest - Gap, thrifted; first worn here in January with blah burgundies
- Skirt - Rive Gauche, Yves Saint Laurent, vintage, thrifted; last seen here in January with plummy florals
- Boots - Indigo; last worn here (5th outfit) in a fabulously crazy outfit in December 2017
- Tentacle coat (below) - Prosper & Devine, antique shop; last seen here in December 2017
Spring is nearly here! I'm champing at the bit to get to my spring stuff, but I'm reminding myself that I still have great fall/winter pieces that I want to wear again.
I love the sheer blouse - it's a good mix and match piece. Sheer + ragged edges + ruffles = win.
Outerwear - I continue to both horrify and delight people with this pink suede jacket.
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
- Gold/amethyst ring - Frances Jewelers, c. 1965, Dad's
- Earrings - thrifted