My outfit is all the adjectives today.
- Blazer - Pink Tartan, consignment; purchased here for $38.98
- Blouse - CABi, consignment; last seen here in February 2018 with Monday's velvet dress (I love that outfit)
- Trousers - Talbots, thrifted; last worn here (5th outfit) in October 2018 - first outfit of autumn
- Shoes - Seychelles; last seen here in December 2018 with black and shiny paisley
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted; last worn here a couple of weeks ago
Today was an okay day, but I'm feeling emotionally worn out. Dealing with people is hard! I am feeling the need to introvert. So today's outfit is about faking it till you make it, and clothing as armour.
Isn't this green velvet piece of amazeballs the BEST? Some of you might recall my old grass-green velvet jacket, last seen here in May 2017. It didn't make the cut and I've since given it away. This jacket is so much nicer, but the same colour. What a win!
I wore it buttoned thusly, to allow the ruffles to escape.
All buttoned up. Two of the buttons popped off near the end of the day.
here). It will be a joy sewing them back on (*snort*).
Outerwear - I did not need any of the accoutrements all day.
- Toque/scarf/gloves - Danier Leather
- Earrings - thrifted; purchased for $3.12 here - first wearing
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy