Continuing the loose theme of being very comfortable this week, another one of my go-to solutions is a long, slouchy cardigan. It's like wearing your bathrobe, except that it's cool to do it in public.here).
- Cardigan - Joseph A, consignment; last seen here with swirls of colour in November 2018
- Sweater - Sonia Rykiel, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) layered under another sweater in December 2018
- Trousers - Pariscope, vintage 90s, thrifted; last seen here in November 2018 with Helmut Lang
- Shoes - Truths Makena, Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) in December 2018 - same outfit as this sweater!
- Coat (below) - Vassali, consignment; last seen here on Monday
I had good reactions from my coworkers - the fun plaid trousers, the chartreuse green cardigan, and all the accessories.
I love long cardigans.
here), a rust one from a swap with Sarah (last worn here), and a black one that's a little more cocoon-shaped (here).
All comfy, and all with pockets!
Outerwear - long sweaters need a long coat. This is how you end up with a coat wardrobe; you keep buying coats that go with specific items in your wardrobe.
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Choker - Myka, thrifted
- Funky square - POLY, thrifted
- Long chain - POLY, thrifted
- Silver/gold cuff - JPA, vintage fair
- Bracelets with gewgaws - POLY, thrifted separately
Rings (from bottom):
- POLY - thrifted
- Twang & Pearl
- P. Sarpaneva - 1970s, vintage expo
Earrings - 5th anniversary gift from L
Phew, that's a lot of bling!
As I was leaving this morning, I went looking for Vizzini. I spotted him up on top of his post, gazing out the window.
|"Look how sad I am. Woe is me."|
L and I have not been around much this week, and he misses his playtime, brush-time and nap-time (on our laps).
|"Lies. You're just a heat source to me, Woman."|
Aw, Vizzini, you know I would stay home with you if I could!
|"You owe me cuddles. And more kitty treats."|
We sure do. Off to take care of my little morose kitty.