Hello, my friends! Another week upon us, and my mind is in a better state than last week. I spent some time yesterday/Sunday playing around in my closet, putting together outfits and getting inspired to be creative with my closet.
- Tux blouse - no label, thrifted; last worn here with chevrons in October 2017
- Dress - Mimi Bizjak, vintage, thrifted; last seen here in February 2018 with greys
- Boots - Baroque Velasquez, Fluevog; last worn here in October 2017??
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted; last seen here in December 2018
This dress has a solid late 90s/early 00s vibe. I remember so many dresses having this fitted corset-y top then.
I love the bubble hem, which dips down slightly at the back.
Monday face. Game on!
Outerwear - we had gorgeous sunny skies again today, but of course, that translates to very chilly overnight temperatures.
- Faux fur scarf - Parkhurst
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Brooch - thrifted
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Cuff - vintage 60s, Renoir, Grandma J's
Wishing you all an awesome week ahead!