My office is full again; everyone's back from vacation, and there are work events going on in my city and in Vancouver this week. None of this is a surprise to me, but I had to plan around all these VPs and guests popping into the office.
- Sweater - Club Monaco, thrifted; purchased here for $17.95
- Skirt - handmade, vintage, thrifted; last seen here in February 2018 with leopard
- Shoes - Hispanitas; last worn here in December 2018 with my $1,000 sweater
- Coat (below) - Denny Rose, consignment; last seen here in December 2018
Okay, my sweater does have "wings" on the shoulders, that's a bit wacky still. I can't go completely Professional Sheila or people will wonder what's wrong!
The skirt is a little on the snug side. I probably shouldn't eat popcorn and chocolate for dinner too often...
I know we were all squee-ing about how this could go with this dragon skirt, purchased the same day as the sweater, but they didn't get along when I tried them on together.
Outerwear - it's dry, grey and cold. This will do.
|"I think you should stay home and cuddle with me."|
I really wanted to!
- Hat - vintage, thrifted in Vancouver
- Fur scarf - Danier Leather, thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
He had to settle for a quick cuddle before I dashed off.
|"What is this small creature you are wearing? It needs a bath."|
Vizzini immediately spotted my fur scarf and tried to lick it to death.
Black and white bling:
- Necklace - Westcoast Cameos, gift from Mom
- Earrings - the Cobbler
- Spider ring - gift from Mom & Dad, c. 1986
- Silver ring - gift from Mom & Dad, c. 1987