Last day for our VP in town, so I thought I'd give him a chuckle. He's from Calgary, aka Cow Town - home of the Calgary Stampede, and a city where the Canadian Tuxedo is not unusual at all.
- Velvet blazer - Jacob, thrifted; last worn here in January with taupe
- White shirt - no label, thrifted; last seen here in September with a jammy coat
- Skirt - Mondi, vintage 80s, vintage fair; last worn here in November 2017 with green
- Boots - 1883 Lucchesse, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) on a November weekend
- Leather jacket (below) - Danier Leather, thrifted; last worn here in November
The dudes in my office are encouraged to wear a tie when VPs are in town (I run the office of a tech company office of about 200 people - not a lot of ties going on usually), so I played with that variation. I built my whole outfit around my new-to-me bolo tie.
Then a blazer looks nice over that (good for temperature control too - I have been hot-flashing all over the place this week). I wore it open like this all day.
I think the silver lame (lah-MAY, darlings!) one?
"Where the heck is Friday?" face.
Outerwear - double blazer! This is why it's handy sometimes to have your coats be a little big: it makes them easier to get on over blazers.
- Fur toque/scarf/leather gloves - Danier Leather
- Leather belt - Leatherworld
- Buckle - Shi Studio
- Bolo tie - Shi Studio, thrifted; purchased here for $7.00
- Earrings - thrifted
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes