Today, the air is hazy, and it's hard to breathe - it's very smoky from all the forest fires in the province. Ugh!
- Jacket - H&M, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) in June for lunch with Mom
- T-shirt - DC Comics, thrifted; it's really just for casual now, no longer tracked
- Skirt - Marc Jacobs, thrifted; last seen here in May with a really heavy sweater
- Shoes - Aldo, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $16.95
Shoulders, a graphic tee...
A bit of everything.
- Earrings - Le Chateau
I'm off shortly to see "Crazy Rich Asians" with some friends. I don't really want to go back outside.
- Silk blouse - INC, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) in July for our trip to Powell River
- Pants - Ralph Lauren, consignment; last worn here in April for a trip to the periodontist
- Shoes - Born, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) in July with yellow for dinner
A silk blouse for the heat and for sun coverage (even though it's vaguely orange through the smoke).
Nothing terribly exciting.
- Earrings - gift from Simar