I only worked a half-day today/Friday, but I still had to do a full outfit. At this point, so fresh in my spring/summer wardrobe, it's almost too overwhelming to choose a single outfit. So many good things available! What to choose?
- Jacket - Dex, consignment; last worn here in July 2019 with orangey-red
- Top - Bellessa, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in May 2019 for a weekend shopping trip
- Skirt - Baraschi, consignment; last worn here (3rd outfit) on a weekend shop (I miss my weekend shopping trips!) in April 2019
- Shoes - Truths Pilgrim, Fluevog; last seen here in January with rainbow colour therapy
- Coat (below) - L'Atiste, consignment, Vancouver; last worn here in March
I started with the jacket, because it's nice and thick, and I adore the ragged ruffles all over it.
I very much liked how this jacket went with this dotted and floral skirt.
I could have done a plain coloured top but instead, I pulled this sleeveless black and white striped mock-neck.
As I was getting my outerwear together, I noticed Vizzini looking balefully at me.
|"You're going to work? But we have to cuddle!"|
We did have a cuddle, but I had to rush to get out the door! I've gotten used to sleeping in!
Outerwear - this was not warm enough with the wind and rain. I got soaked on the way to work.
- Hat - vintage, thrifted, Vancouver
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - vintage 70s?, vintage fair
My arrival at home was greeted with much joyful rolling around - by Vizzini, of course, although L was also happy to see me.
|"You're home! Rub my tum!"|
My friends, I will be back later this weekend with tales of silliness! Stay safe and healthy, and thank you so much for dropping by.