After my "floral fail" of Monday (here), I ransacked my closet and put together an outfit that is adamantly NOT pastel. We are so far away from pastels here.
- Cardigan - Ports, vintage 80s, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in October 2019 over a sweater dress for dinner at Mac and Petra's
- Madras plaid shirt - no label, thrifted; purchased here for $17.95
- Trousers - Banana Republic, thrifted; last seen here in August 2019 with misbehaving greens
- Shoes - Karl Lagerfeld; last worn here in September 2019...with this cardigan! They're friends.
- Coat (below) - L'Atiste, consignment, Vancouver; last seen here earlier this month
This was very comfy for my work day at the office - the cardigan is 100% wool, and luxuriously thick.
here) and of course, the pockets are awesome.
here), so of course I had to do bright green trousers! These skinny crops have a woven texture that you can see a bit in these pictures. They also have pockets.
Outerwear - I really wanted to just wear the sweater, but it was raining, so I threw on my longest, lightest coat.
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - vintage 80s, vintage fair, purchased here for $9.00
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
Speaking of the giveaway pile, I did a little "shopping" in there yesterday, and I did a massive re-org of our library, AND built myself an Art Corner on our deck...I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of it all!