Ah, Monday. I found out today that my hours are officially being reduced - as my alternative was lay-off, I'm totally fine with going down to 24 hours a week. I'll be working Monday/Wednesday/Fridays until further notice. As Friday is a stat holiday for Easter, I'll be working this Thursday instead.
- Blouse - Tahari, thrifted; purchased here for $14.95
- Vest - Pink Martini, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) in January for my brother's 50th birthday
- Trousers - Banana Republic, thrifted; last worn here in August 2019, pattern-mixed with tropical
- Shoes - Forever 21, consignment; last seen here in September 2019 with tangerine cashmere
- Coat (below) - Auckie Sanft, vintage 60s, vintage fair; last worn here in March
I had planned to wear this new-to-me stretch silk blouse with the trousers, just the two items together, but had forgotten a few things.
Two, these windowpane plaid trousers have a very low rise. The combination left me feeling exposed around the middle, and fearful of crack-a-lackin' on the backside (if you know what I mean).
So I snatched it back from the giveaway pile, checked for any noticeable snags, and threw it on. Rescued!
Sunny today, but still frost on the ground! Another wearing of the Fuzzy Flamingo!
It doesn't look too terrible though, does it?
- Silk scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - consignment
Green and blue bling:
- Necklace - Mom's, vintage 70s
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - thrifted
Last night, I caught a picture of Vizzini - he had settled down for a snooze behind my head on the couch.
|"You could just let me sleep, Woman."|
Aw, where's the fun in that?
I love this picture of him, fully asleep on the deck.
|"I'm ignoring you with my eyes closed."|
It's still too cold out there, but I opened the doors just a little so he can go out and snooze in the sun.
And so...I'm off tomorrow, but will be back on Wednesday. I hope the early part of your week is going as smoothly as possible!