I hope y'all enjoyed your extra day off today! Easter Monday is not technically a statutory holiday, so I did not get the day off. Boo - you know I had to wear some bright colours to make up for that!
- Blouse - Rock & Republic, thrifted; last worn here in August 2019 with a copper skirt
- Skirt - J. Crew, thrifted; last seen here in May 2019 with a Chanel-esque jacket
- Shoes - Effortless Bebe, Fluevog; last worn here in September 2019 with my big lady boss pants
- Coat (below) - Tangerine Jill, thrifted; last worn here in September 2019
Woo, that's bright. It's also very early...
here to see what it really looks like - with pink, neon yellow, red and white in it.
It goes with a lot. I've even worn it with these shoes before.
I could have done a necklace, but eh, didn't feel like it.
I saw two of my coworkers today; both of them popped into the office quickly to do password resets, so I had a nice gab with them. Hi, Jenn and Tom!
Outerwear - it was actually too cold to wear this today, but I froze in the name of Fashion!
- Cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - handmade for me by Sherri
- Gold/amethyst ring - Frances Jewelers, c. 1965, Dad's
And how was your Monday?