Friday is here! Although my "day sense" is becoming jumbled with my on-off-on-off work schedule, I am still able to keep track of my weekends.
- Dress - White Stuff; first worn here in January for my first day back at work after the holidays
- Boots - Coffee Kope Tiam, Fluevog; last worn here for Christmas Day 2019 with a vintage 90s dress
- Coat (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) when I met John Fluevog in September 2019
After much consideration, and upon review of all the suggestions from the first time I wore this dress, the "winner" of the Name It is...Mel-Bee! She suggested doilies (wiki link here), and I'm inclined to agree (see a close-up of the dress' pattern here).
The stuff (see?? STUFF):
- Necklace - Monet, vintage 80s, vintage fair
- Earrings - vintage 80s, vintage fair
- Onyx/silver ring - Toccara, vintage fair
- Pearl/gold ring - Erth, consignment
Vizzini was lurking around this morning - he's not the only one getting discombobulated by our schedules.
Yes, buddy, very soon!
My friends, thank you so much for dropping by. Please stay safe and take care of yourself - I will be back on Sunday.