It's Friday! And I'm making burgers and corn on the cob for dinner, to be followed with some board games, music, drinks - good times, ahoy!
So, let's get started. Here's what I wore to my empty office today.
- Silk blouse - Tory Burch, consignment; last seen here multiple times on our trip to Portland, Oregon, in September 2019
- Skirt - Firenze Santa Barbara, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in June 2019 with a blouse that I put in the giveaway pile (not regretting it)
- Shoes - Modern Living Slant, Fluevog; first worn here in January with foxy blues
- Leather coat (below) - Danier Leather, thrifted; last seen here in February
I waffled on this blouse last year, but I love it again. It's silk and I love the pattern. It reminds me of feathers...
here, from when I bought it in August 2016 for $12.50 on a shopping trip with Yvonne. Aw, I miss shopping with my friends!
The acid yellow skirt is pearlized when you see it up close - it's such a classic 80s cut, really high-waisted. I've had many 80s-vintage leather skirts over the years, but the colour on this one is so unusual.
We're back into Leather Weather - this cobalt blue coat looked so good with all the blues.
It didn't, but I wore my matching blue fedora, because you never pass up the opportunity to wear a matching fedora.
- Fedora - vintage, thrifted
- Scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Belt - Club Monaco, vintage fair
- Cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - local, Vancouver
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
This morning, I found Vizzini sitting out on the deck. I could see him meowing at me.
|"I see you!"|
I laughed at how the play-toy on the post is resting on his back.
|"My toy loves me."|
And now I'm off to enjoy my evening. Have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you on Sunday. Thanks for dropping by!