Today was a bit rough - my mouth was still sore, and work was really busy.
|Where is the morning light??|
Although you can't tell from the black and white picture, colour was my therapy today - a whole rainbow of it!
- Sweater - Pringle, vintage 60s, thrifted, Powell River; purchased here on the weekend for $10.00
- Skirt - Maeve, thrifted; last worn here in July 2019 with turquoise and neon yellow
- Shoes - Truths Pilgrim, Fluevog; last seen here in November 2019 as a plaid punk
- Leather coat (below) - Jeno de Paris, vintage 70s, thrifted; last worn here in December 2019
There, that's the colour.
Yes, I have a navy blue full vintage slip on under this - that's it hanging out the bottom of the skirt. That's me, totally Klassy.
|The "how I really feel" face. Guh, mornings.|
All this colour really helped me brighten up over the course of the day. Many of my coworkers reacted with smiles at all of it. Yay for colour!
I was happy to discover a tag that I'd missed on my Pringle wool cardigan:
|"Do you mind? I'm eating!"|
The backside has the washing instructions, including one I've never seen before: a spiral!
Outerwear - I kept up the colour in my accoutrements.
- Hat - thrifted, Vancouver
- Fur scarf - thrifted
- Leather gloves - Danier
- Belt - Ungaro, vintage 80s, thrifted
- Necklace - thrifted
- Earrings - don't remember
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes