- Top - Kut from the Kloth, consignment; first worn here in January with unexpected legs
- Leather pants - Free People, Portland; last seen here in February with a cape-blouse
- Shoes - Sam Edelman, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) with odd pants
- Coat (below) - Joseph Ribkoff, thrifted; purchased here for $22.95
L and I have seen lots of metal bands over the years, and have an extensive metal collection (L is quite the music enthusiast, if you didn't know - he has a music review blog!). I've posted about Judas Priest (here, in July 2008), Alice Cooper (once here in Vancouver in 2008 - great outfit! - and here in town in October 2016), Rush in 2008 (here although I only mention it), Tool here in June 2017, and we're going to see Iron Maiden later this year. Rock and roll!
The black sheer blouse is lined with cream t-shirt cotton (very soft), and the floral pattern is a metallic black thread woven into the fabric. It looks like beading until you get up close.
Tired face. Need couch.
Vizzini was lurking around this morning, looking for attention.
|"This is more like it."|
He's 90% cuddly, 10% bitey.
Outerwear - I built this outfit to look awesome with my new coat, and then barely wore it. I had planned to wear it open in the office, thusly.
Done up, I look like a big metal pod.
I like how it pulls in around the hip.
The coat content is 14% metal.
|I am a robot.|
So, you see, I am a heavy metal chick after all.
- Leather/gold/silver cuff and pendant - Ambush, consignment, Vancouver, gift from L
- Earrings - Winnie Tam; purchased here for $18.00, customized by me - first wearing
I customized my cat earrings just after I bought them - this is what they originally looked like:
Here's a close-up of my Sharpie job on the kitty earrings.
And here is me and the Vizz-meister wishing you all a happy weekend!
|"And lots of cuddles, don't forget to cuddle."|
I'll be back on Sunday with the Bigass Weekend Wrap-Up. Thanks for reading!