All this week, I'll be revisiting some of the pieces I'd put in the giveaway pile, and re-evaluating them. In the heat of the (giveaway) moment, I pulled them back - I wasn't quite ready to let them go.
- Sweater - Maggie, vintage, swapped; swapped here on the weekend
- Skirt - H&M, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) on a December 2018 weekend for brunch out
- Shoes - Versace, vintage 80s, vintage fair; last seen here (2nd outfit) in January 2018
- Linen coat (below) - Tangerine Jill, thrifted; last worn here a couple of weeks ago
I wanted to wear this sweater right away - and the verdict: not keeping it. It's too baggy and oversized on me. Into the giveaway bag! Gone!
It's nice and full, as you can see.
It's got pockets! The skirt, I mean.
Outerwear - not really needed so much today, as it was back to hot temps of 24!
- Necklace and earrings - Sherman, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Crystal/silver ring - Soul Flower
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy