Ugh, Mondays. Today was a frazzle-y day; it was super busy in the office, but the time flew by!
- Dress - Simply Taylor, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in June 2018 to the Ulti field
- Booties - Coffee Kope Tiam, Fluevog; last seen here in March with leather pants
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here a couple of days ago
Arms are tattooed. Legs NOT tattooed! Those are tights, obviously.
No time to change, though, so I just rolled with it.
The dress is 100% cotton eyelet, and is one of the oldest pieces in my wardrobe. I usually wear it to the Ulti field or out for brunch on weekends, or on shopping expeditions - I thought I'd switch things up today and wear it to the office. Why not?
here). Less than $2.00 per wear is awesome!
Outerwear - our 28 degree weather is quite over. We're back to 12-16 degrees, our regular range for this time of year.
- Bracelet - Butler Fifth Avenue Collection, consignment
- Wooden hoops - vintage, vintage expo
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes