Back to the grind, but of course, I exaggerate. I am lucky to work with a great group of people, and I was in pretty good spirits considering that long weekend was just not long enough.
- Blouse - Mexx, thrifted; last seen here in September 2018 with pops of yellow
- Skirt - J. Crew, thrifted; purchased here for $6.95
- Shoes - Prepare Hi Steady, Fluevog; last seen here in August 2018 with neoprene and silk
- Leather jacket (below) - Kenzie, consignment; last worn here in April with a sunshine orange jumpsuit
I like this blouse, but I think this is the last wearing of it. I've had it for under a year, and paid $13.95 for it, and this is the 3rd time I've worn it.
The skirt was amazing to wear - gorgeous thick wool.
I'm noticing that the indoor morning pictures don't turn out as well as the stair picture or the "stuff" picture (which is taken when I get home in late afternoon). They look a bit grainy and the colour is off. I shall have to mess about with the settings for those.
Outerwear - I loved how this soft yellow jacket looked with the outfit.
- Belt - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Bracelet - Butler Fifth Avenue Collection, consignment
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Aventurine/silver ring - consignment
- Earrings - vintage fair