This afternoon was my thrice-yearly trip to the periodontist for teeth scaling. It's my favourite!
- Dress - Diane Von Furstenberg "Mililani dress", thrifted; purchased here for $24.95
- Shoes - Prepare Guide, Fluevog; last worn here (5th outfit) for theatre with Mom in September
- Raincoat (below) - Avoca; last seen here in April
I'm wearing a really old turquoise cami by Esprit that I bought new in around 2007. It's a handy colour.
I like how the black-on-white scribble pattern is on the top and the peplum frill...
Making life easy on myself, I just plucked all the turquoise from my accessories to go with it.
Outerwear - it was sprinkling rain this morning, so time for my spring raincoat!
In my hood, keeping my hair dry.
- Cuff - thrifted
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Turquoise/silver ring - local
- Earrings - furniture store
- Necklace - thrifted
Ah, made it...off to bed...