Finally Friday! I wore one of my newest things, and one of my oldest.
- Jacket - Kenzo, thrifted; purchased here for $36.95
- Sleeveless sweater (underneath) - INC, thrifted; last seen here in December 2017 with amazing greys
- Skirt - Andres Courreges, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in March 2017 with lots of dots
- Shoes - Listen Up Harlow, Fluevog, c. 2006; last worn here in November 2013 for the Traveling Yellow Skirt Freakshow photoshoot at the Castle (worth a look!)
- Coat (below) - Borgeoiis, vintage 80s menswear, thrifted; last worn here in December 2017
This is the outfit I had to try on, and make sure I got the proportions right. It's tricky with pieces that are deconstructed, like this jacket, to know exactly how they are going to look with other pieces until you actually try them out.
I love all the folds and how the "picnic plaid" of the jacket is lined up.
A weird little side view for you so that you can see how the jacket hangs. It's kind of like a cocoon.
Outerwear - brrr, it was clearer today, but cold! It was freezing rain on the way home. I missed having a hat or toque.
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Wool gloves - Parkhurst
here in April 2008, nearly 10 years ago!
- Bracelet - gift from L
- Earrings - Joyce's
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
This is my last free-ish weekend for a while, so I'm going to enjoy it away from the computer. Have a lovely weekend - I'll be back on Sunday!