This is a short week for me - I have some vacation time coming this weekend. Woo hoo!
- Leather jacket - Danier Couture, consignment; last seen here in November 2018 with rainbow plaid
- Baby blue blouse - vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in January under SOUSes
- Skirt - Mossimo, thrifted; purchased here for $6.95
- Boots - Matisse, consignment; last seen here in February with sequins and snakes
I bought this skirt, thinking I'd wear it with my Karl Lagerfeld blazer, but the skirt and the blazer don't work together - wrong shapes. Drat!
I like the pattern of the skirt. It has no pockets, but it's fine. It was okay to wear. Didn't make my heart sing. It was...fine.
Fine is not good enough.
Outerwear - the jacket done up. I wore it like this walking to work.
- Belt - Sand Castle USA, thrifted
- Earrings - vintage fair; purchased here for $8.00 - first wearing
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I opened the deck door for Vizzini this morning.
|"Thanks, you can leave now."|
Enjoy snoozing in the sun, buddy.