- Top - Etcetera, thrifted; purchased here last weekend for $14.99
- Skirt - Angeleye, consignment, Vancouver; last seen here (2nd outfit) in July 2018 on our summer strip to Powell River
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here with a jumpsuit in April
- Leather coat (below) - Danier Leather, consignment; last seen here in April
This was my view from the stairs this morning.
Another busy day today - I was cold in the office today, but it was so hot outside (26 degrees!) that I didn't mind.
The top back, hidden by my hair is a wide V - the shoulders have those nice little bra strings to hold my straps in place.
here, from when I first bought it).
I felt like a princess in all this flaring and swooshing. I'm the Picnic Princess!
Someone needed a lot of lovin' this morning.
|"Your hair smells tasty."|
Might have been Vizzini, might have been me...
Outerwear - wildly inappropriate in everything by the style and colour. Way too hot - I wore it over my shoulders at one point.
|"Can I help you?"|
I spy a kitty!
What about orange?? It really pops off purple.
- Necklace - Banana Republic, consignment
- Cuff/ring - vintage 60s, Italian, vintage mall
- Earrings - thrifted
One more cuddle for the road:
|"If you insist."|
Thank you so much for stopping by! I'll be back on Sunday with the Bigass Weekend Wrap-Up and tales of adventure. Have a fabulous weekend!