Today's outfit got a lot of love at work - and I have to say, I just love that my coworkers give me their honest impressions of my outfits. This was one of the wackier ones for me, but what the heck! I'm on vacation for two whole days!
- Shirt - Tommy Hilfiger, thrifted; last seen here for Star Wars Day in May
- Bustier - Le Chateau, consignment; last worn here in March 2013
- Skirt - Sandra Angelozzi, thrifted; purchased here for $17.95
- Shoes - Nine West, consignment; last worn here (5th outfit) on last year's bigass stay-cation for L's birthday party
- Jacket (below) - Lazy Susan's; last seen here on Monday
Here's a flashback to August 2008 - 9 years ago! - when I first wore it on the blog. The only other things I still have from that outfit are the earrings (they're these ones) and the Fluevogs, which are my Listen Up Harlow pair (these ones, last worn with my Traveling Yellow Skirt outfit in 2013; hmm, I should wear those again).
Moving on...I loved this silk organza ruffled skirt! So much fun to wear! It got very wrinkled on the backside (below is just from cuddling Vizzini!) over my day at work, but what a gorgeous piece to wear. I floofed it with my hands, swooshed around, and may have twirled.
Outerwear. I'm getting a lot of use out of my satin bomber!
Leopard and sparkle bling:
- Belt - Talbots, thrifted
- Necklace - thrifted
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Ring - Frances Jewellers, vintage early 60s, Dad's
- Earrings - Lazy Suzan's
I'll be back on Sunday with tales of excitement, oodles of photos and a few outfits. Have a wonderful weekend!