We have our VP in the office today and tomorrow, so I am classing it up - with that little bit of "Sheila" flair, of course.
- Jacket - Holt Renfrew, vintage, thrifted; last seen here with the matching skirt in April
- Top - Cleo, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) for shopping in August
- Trousers - Linda Lundstrom, Hazel's via Caro; last worn here in February with pink suede
- Shoes - Poetic Licence; last seen here almost exactly a year ago, here in December 2017, with these pants!
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather; last worn here in November
I had lots of compliments on the red jacket. It is part of a suit, including this skirt I wore last Friday - can you believe I thrifted both pieces separately, weeks apart? Such luck!
Still all classy, but have you noticed how...voluminous...the pants are?
They have seams down the front and they an odd round cut that is tapered to the ankle.
Outerwear - leather weather!
- Umbrella - Cheeky
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Gloves - Cejon, thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - thrifted