I had several people tell me I looked like a Christmas present today.
- Sweater - Tatyana, thrifted; last seen here (4th outfit) in September at the end of a rock & roll weekend
- Skirt - Roland Kerry, vintage 80s, consignment; last worn here in December 2017 with this same sweater!
- Shoes - Half Truth Tanya, Fluevog; last seen here in July with a bold striped dress
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather; last worn here in November
As we roll into the holiday season, I grab for my once-a-year skirts. This one's a doozy, isn't it? Plaid taffeta!
here in June 2013 for $44.00 for the set (headband, skirt). So very 80s. It has a netting petticoat (attached) under it and it rustles when I walk. It's a very loud skirt. No pockets, though.
I wore a full vintage slip under this.
I received Floor Warden training all morning today, then cleared our group out later in the afternoon in a building-wide fire drill. I barely got any work done.
Outerwear - it was spitting rain off and on all day, but fortunately, it held off during the fire drill.
- Fur hat/scarf/leather gloves - Danier Leather
- Cuff - Rimanchik
- Earrings - vintage fair
Here's a close-up of the earrings.
Last night, I hosted Book Club, so had put out my lovely quilted table runner that my mom made. This morning, I found this:
|"I am the boss of this coffee table."|