Another bit of sparkly for the season - this lovely aqua, gold and purple dress.
- Dress - Max & Co., Florence, Italy; last worn here in February on a rough day
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last seen here in November with my chartreuse cheater
- Coat (below) - Stop Staring!, thrifted; last worn here in November
You can also fight Florentine, which is with a sword in each hand.
Florentine also means "with spinach".
Outerwear - pink accoutrements again.
- Cashmere beret - Club Monaco, thrifted
- Pashmina - Portolano, thrifted
- Leather gloves - consignment
Glitzy gold bling:
- Belt - thrifted, Powell River
- Earrings - Biko, consignment
- Bracelet - Lia Sophia, thrifted
- Wee tree pin - Avon
- Big tree pin - Keyes, gift from Ev
A few extra pictures today. I hit a wrong button and got a bunch of
I'm a blur!
Here's the fabric close-up - I know the pictures don't show it well.
Only 2 more days!