Oh, yeah, I put on my badass hat today.
- Leather top - H&M, consignment; last worn here in July 2017 with brocade pants
- Suede skirt - Holt Renfrew Studio, vintage, thrifted; purchased here for $34.95
- Suede jacket (below) - Holt Renfrew Studio, vintage, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in April over a bad dress
- Sandals - Dr. Scholl's, consignment; last seen here in August 2017 with green ruffles
I hadn't realized it had been so long since I bared my arms - some of my coworkers and WW people didn't know I had all these tattoos.
I am the master of my fate
I am the captain of my soul
I used it as a theme in my WW meeting - I'm still feeling all empowered about it, rar! Wearing head to toe leather helped immensely.
I love this lined leather peplum top - it zips up the back.
They're a suit! I looked like this for most of my day at work.
Bling of steel!
- Belt - thrifted; purchased for $4.95, first wear
- Steel cuff - thrifted
- Hinged cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - gift from Megan Mae
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Death Star ring - Soul Flower
Vizzini flopped in the sun while I took the "stuff" pictures.
|"Get your own sunbeam, Woman."|