I had a few things to do at work today that I wasn't looking forward to - this calls for armour!
- Blazer - Emporio Armani, 90s vintage, thrifted; last seen here in June with green and beads
- Top - Beechers Brook, c. 1999, thrifted; last worn here in March (with these same shoes) with pleats and a shrug
- Skirt - Gianfranco Ferre for Giorgio Beverly Hills Boutique, vintage 80s, vintage store in Vancouver; last seen here in November 2017 with Helmut and dragons
- Shoes - Queen Transcendent, Fluevog; last worn here in March with this same top!
- Unsafe Polar Bear coat (below) - Apparence, vintage, thrifted; last seen here in February
A blazer is always appropriate and says, "I am
This magnificent skirt is getting a few moth-holes over the years, sadly. Vizzini is doing a poor job of eating the moths!
sweater from last week for example - the beads are already starting to fall off and come loose. But these are THINGS...they are meant to be worn and loved.
Monday game-face. I am ready for whatever the world can throw at me! Bring it on!
Outerwear - it's December and there was frost on the ground. This calls for...the Unsafe Polar Bear!
- Belt - thrifted
- Cuff - St. Paul's Cathedral gift shop, London
- Earrings - thrifted
- Ring - Soul Flower
Look at that heel!