I have a lot of sparkly clothes - which shocks absolutely no one who knows me - and I like to wear them at this time of year!
- Sweater - Tatyana, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) in July with a Marimekko skirt
- Skirt - Club Monaco, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) in December 2017 for a social day on the town
- Shoes - Seychelles; last worn here in October with a blue blazer
- Unsafe Ocelot (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted; last seen here in February
When I have an uber-sparkly piece like this skirt, I tend to ground it with a solid top. Black may be predictable, but this sweater has a vintage-inspired cut that looks great on me.
It's stitched down to the upper thigh, so it stays nice and flat. It's a poofy skirt that doesn't look poofy!
Outerwear - the Unsafe Ocelot makes an appearance! Welcome, welcome, Unsafe Ocelot. Good to see you.
here in October 2015. How did I manage winter without it?
- Fur toque - Danier Leather
- Fur scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
Since I already had the Unsafe Polar Bear, this had to be the Unsafe Ocelot.
- Bracelet - Lia Sophia, thrifted
- Metal flower pin - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Floral ring - Sarah Coventry, vintage shop in Powell River
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Earrings - vintage fair, purchased here for $8.00 - first wearing