I was off work yesterday, home sick. Whatever this illness is, it's nasty. I'm completely sapped of energy. L is also sick, but it's hit his throat/chest (I always get hit in the sinuses).
This is what I'd planned to wear Monday, anyway.
- Blouse - Topshop, thrifted new w/tags; purchased here for $24.25
- Skirt - See By Chloe, consignment; last worn here (4th outfit) earlier this month
- Boots - Vog Together, Fluevog, consignment; last seen here in June with a very short skirt
I will admit, it's a lot of coverage for an August day. I'm often seasonally inappropriate.
Getting another wear in of this gorgeous skirt before summer is fully over.
How I really felt going to work today.
|I would rather be back in bed|
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Jade/brass ring - 1970s, Mom's
- Earrings - LA Express, 1994
I slept most of yesterday - Vizzini kept me company, but took a break to snooze in the sun on the deck.
|"Oh, I see you have roused yourself, Woman."|
|"You're practically a cat."|