I thought I would try this top again, since I was waffling on it last time I wore it.
- Top - Club Monaco, thrifted; first worn here last week with red silk pants and yellow shoes
- Blouse - Renuar, thrifted; first seen here in July with sparkly culottes
- Skirt - Club Monaco, thrifted; purchased here for $20.25
- Shoes - Chi Mihara; last seen here in April with a teddy sweater and a pirate skirt
I also couldn't wait to wear this new-to-me wool/leather skirt. It was wonderful, but it's now been put in the pile for fall/winter.
Yes, it's 28 degrees out, and I'm wearing layers, neoprene, wool and leather. At least my legs are bare. Temperature-wise, I was fine until I walked home - guh, HOT OUT.
I did really like this outfit - four different textures made all these neutrals much more exciting to me. I need my detail!
Here's how I first wore the neoprene top, to refresh your memory.
|"No one cares about your stupid top, Woman."|
I actually liked it layered - it did eliminate the poke-you-in-the-arms minor issue with the crusty little beads that are sewn all over the top.
It has bust darts on the front and looks weird worn with the V in front (I know you were going to suggest that!).
- Earrings - Joyce's, vintage 80s
- Crystal/silver ring - Soul Flower
- Shield ring - Nine West