Monday, blerg. Let's distract ourselves with clothes! Weee!
- Top - Club Monaco, thrifted; purchased here for $12.99 (new, with the bead bag still attached)
- Trousers - J. Crew, consignment; last seen here (4th outfit) in July with black and white
- Shoes - Prepare Hi Steady, Fluevog; last worn here in May with purple tigers
- Jacket (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last seen here in June
The shape of the top is slightly trapezey, so I wanted a slim bottom to balance the wideness. I wore a black camisole under the main top to avoid any flashes of belly skin in the office. I'm fine with arms up to my 'pits showing, but not my stomach.
|"My stomach is far nicer than yours."|
I also showed a fair bit of my back ink today. Overall, I liked this top, although it did snag a bit and the beaded parts were somewhat pokey on my bare arms.
|"My claws are also somewhat pokey."|
Outerwear - it's forest fire season here in BC, and we're starting to see the same haze we had last year. It looks cloudy out, but the light is more orangey.
- Mesh cuff - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Cuff - thrifted
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Earrings - Biko, consignment