Well, we made it - the week is nearly at an end. Thursday calls for a stylish but comfy outfit.
- Dress - Ichi; last worn here in February for Valentine's Day with matchy burgundies
- Shoes - Nanette Lepore, thrifted; last seen here in July with lace and sparkles
- Jacket (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here on Monday
Does velvet or velour work for summer? Yes, when it's done with white/cream/lace accessories, why not?
|"I spot some tasty tassels."|
You may have noticed my hair's getting lighter - I'm going a lighter shade of purple as I grow out my white. Yes, I have white hair under there...at least in parts.
|"I'm miffed that you won't let me chew on your shoes."|
Outerwear - didn't really need it.
|"You could let me in the hall to make up for lack of tassel-chewing."|
Gold and white bling.
- Belt - Mom's, vintage 70s
- Cuff - Mom's, vintage '70
- Bracelet - Lia Sophia, thrifted
- Earrings - Mom's, vintage 70s
I'll be back on Sunday with a party outfit! Have a wonderful weekend, my friends! Thank you so much for visiting!