Nothing terribly exciting today. It's hot but hazy from the 600+ forest fires in the province.
- Blouse - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; purchased here for $12.95
- Skirt - Mackage, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) in April during Ally's visit
- Shoes - Chi Mihara; last worn here in July with brights
- Jacket (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; last seen here in June
The pattern of the blouse is large flowers, but they look like leaves to me and the blouse overall has a very autumnal feel. I had many comments on the masses of ruffles down the front of it.
I haven't worn this skirt to work in a couple of years - it's been a weekend piece for a while. That needed to change!
Outerwear - not really needed, but I like having my arms covered up.
- Necklace/bracelet - vintage 70s, vintage expo
- Earrings - vintage expo