Thanks, everyone, for your comments on yesterday's "What about this top?" question - I appreciate your candor! I've put it in the giveaway pile (those of you who've known me a long time could have predicted that, heh heh). It was limited wear, didn't spark my creativity, wasn't that great on me, and I have a fall/winter version of it already, that's vintage, wool and hand-beaded (this beauty by Adrienne Vittadini). I only paid $12.99 for the neoprene top, so I'm totally fine with $6.50 per wear, and off it will go to someone who will love it. It's fashion karma!
And the world turns, and a new outfit appears.
- Sweater - Kersh, print by Pina, thrifted; last seen here in May as Princess Jelly-Deer
- Skirt - Gap, thrifted; purchased here for $6.95
- Shoes - Down to Earth Hadfield, Fluevog; last worn here (4th outfit) in July for shopping
- Blazer (below) - Vero Moda, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in June for the Day of Indolence
All hail the Jelly-Deer! This top has many admirers. It's a navy blue with sparkle thread. A lot of people like that the jelly-
A bow at the back! AW, said Fiona, my coworker (and fellow skirt-lover).
I wore the velour blazer just for sunblock, but ended up wearing it off and on all day in my chilly office.
- Copper ball cuff - vintage 70s, vintage expo
- Enameled cuff - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage expo
- Earrings - vintage expo
Another busy weekend coming up, starting with tomorrow. Have a wonderful weekend, my friends. Thank you so much for visiting! I will be back with my Bigass Weekend Wrap-Up on Sunday.