Nothing like a long weekend to make you really want...another long weekend! I wish!
- Cardigan - Wolford, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $19.95
- Cami - Mexx, thrifted; I won't be tracking this, but this is the first wear, and I thrifted it at the same time as the cardi, for all of $2.95
- Skirt - SP; first worn here in July with the whale sweater
- Shoes - Asos, consignment, Vancouver; last seen here in June with Valentino and equestrian pink
And since it's dead, people barely noticed that I wore this skirt again, only 2 weeks later! Here it is again, just to refresh your memory:
This time, I did a more fitted top that emphasizes the waist - and I am wearing a cami under it! The blush pink colour of the cami is not as close to my skin colour as it looks in these pics, but good to know that the colour doesn't show up well in photos!
Ties at the back, like so.
Hatted for the very hot day - it was in the upper 20s today and we're supposed to get the same for the rest of the week. Phew! I'm a delicate flower!
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
- Amber ring - c. 1996