I'm getting more colourful as the week goes on, it seems.
- Blazer - GIEFFEFFE by Gianfranco Ferre, vintage 90s; first worn here in March with glitter shoes
- Sleeveless sweater - Eileen Fisher, thrifted; first seen here in February with stripes
- Skirt - Linea Domani, thrifted; purchased here for $8.00
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last seen here in March with a matchy belt
- Leather trenchcoat, vintage 70s, thrifted; last worn here in March
I like that my outfit was cheap: the jacket ($4.50), the sweater ($6.00), the skirt ($8.00) and the necklace ($5.00) totals $23.50.
I loved wearing this lovely bottle-green jacket again.
I really liked the skirt. Win!
Outerwear - this is my rain gear. I got soaked on my 20-minute walk home, but my hat held up well, and this fab leather trenchcoat can take anything I throw at it.
Gloves (impractically thin, but matched so well), and a wooly warm scarf (needed).
- Gloves - vintage, thrifted
- Scarf - Smoking Lily
John Fluevog, please bring this colour of waxed canvas back! These shoes are getting worn out, and I'd like another pair. I do have these in yellow, copper and lilac/mango too. When I like a shoe, I really like a shoe!
- Necklace - Banana Republic, consignment
- Ear-balls - Dior
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Jade/bronze ring - vintage 70s, Mom's
I realized yesterday that I'd missed adding two pictures to my closet swap-over post! So here there are. This is what Vizzini does when the vacuum cleaner is out.
|"I'm keeping warm, Woman."|
|"You better keep your shoes safe from me."|