It's cooled off considerably in the last 24 hours - it might even rain this weekend! - which gave me the opportunity today to wear something slightly less summery.
- Blouse - Emporio Armani, thrifted; purchased here for $72.95
- Skirt - Holt Renfrew, vintage 90s, thrifted; last seen here in April with black leather
- Shoes - Elegant Conversations Kendra, Fluevog; last worn here in June with creams and greens
- Jacket (below) - Holt Renfrew, vintage 90s, last worn here in the same outfit as the skirt
I built the outfit around this new-to-me super-swanky Emporio Armani (KLASSY) blouse that I bought on the weekend.
If you're having trouble figuring out what colour this is, here you go:
My nearly-menopausal right armpit (never the left one, oddly) decided to gush near the end of the day - thankfully, it did not turn the blouse dark. I hate when that happens to wet fabric.
The colour is distorting here - these really are matching reds!
- Belt - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Necklace - vintage 80s, Grandma J's
- Earrings - thrifted
This coming weekend is a long one for us in BC - we have Monday off, woo hoo! I will be back then with tales of adventure and a bigass weekend wrap-up for you. Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!