Another week of fun outfits to look forward to - although today's outfit did not go as planned.this Theory top (pic) that I bought here in February for $14.95, but when I put it on, I loathed how it looked. How did I even end up buying it? I must have been in a fugue state or something.
- Sweater - Tatyana, thrifted; last seen here in March with a floofy skirt
- Skirt - Dries Van Noten, consignment, San Francisco; last worn here in February with more yellow
- Shoes - Grotesque; last seen here in September 2017 with a denim dress
- Moto jacket (below) - Smoking Lily; last worn here almost exactly a year ago in May 2017
So I went for a solid black sweater. And a belt. A yellow belt.
The skirt is fabulous - it's such a good cut.
Geared up for a light wind and bright sun. My walk to work is only 15-20 minutes these days, so I don't get the dreaded "hat head."
- Leather belt - Liz Claiborne, vintage, thrifted
- Earrings - gift from Lise
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes