Did I wear my new red shoes today?
- Jacket - Kenzo Jungle, vintage 90s, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) in late September 2017 for the big Vintage Expo
- Baby blue blouse - no label, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in July with Marimekko
- Skirt - Sandra Angelozzi, consignment; last seen here in April with a touch of blue
- Shoes - Truths Pilgrim, Fluevog; purchased here for $237.99
Reader Cynthia alerted me to this great post called "How to Listen Your Way to Great Style" and commented that I have learned to listen to myself when it comes to fashion.
here, again, and linking 'cause I love, of course).
Okay, back to outfit talk. I have been wanting to wear this lovely linen/viscose Kenzo jacket for a while - the pinky-reds in it went so well with the bright shoes. I had to sit up straight in order to keep the jacket done up all day. I know I could have worn it unbuttoned, but I was all about the shape today.
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes