Today was a half-day at work, as I had to skedaddle at 1:30pm to get to my periodontal appointment. Bring on the loopy drugs and full face freeze!
- Wool cardigan - Ports International, vintage, consignment; last worn here in June for the Day of Indolence
- Cashmere sleeveless sweater - J. Crew, consignment; last seen here in July with a silk butterfly wing topper
- Trousers - Topshop, thrifted; last seen here in September 2018 with a pajama jacket
- Shoes - Karl Lagerfeld; last worn here (4th outfit) in August with my brolly skirt
I built the outfit around these houndstooth non-stretchy trousers that have been a smidge too tight for me to wear over the past few months, so have been languishing unworn.
"Here comes the 80s!" proclaimed Lesley at work.
Yellow is my armour colour, makes me feel brave! I need to be brave to go get my teeth scaled. Ugh.
Done up - it has been raining off and on all day, but it's still warm-ish out.
Black and white and yellow and blue bling:
- Silk scarf - fake Louis (Lewis!) Vuitton, thrifted
- Yellow cuff - thrifted
- Black and white cuff - vintage fair
- Earrings - thrifted, Sidney
- Silver/onyx ring - Tocara, vintage fair
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
And now...a nap.