I swear, I am not giving up on colour! Two days in a row of neutrals is purely a coincidence.
- Top - Zara Woman, thrifted, Vancouver; purchased here for $18.00
- Skirt - Sandra Angelozzi, consignment; last seen here in August 2017 with green peplum
- Shoes - Marc Jacobs, thrifted; last seen here in January with blue and houndstooth
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather; last worn here last week
I built the outfit around this grey wool top. It's a really odd piece, what with the draping, but I like it.
Such a pretty skirt. I'm happy to have it back.
It's a cotton/silk blend and wrinkles pretty easily, but oh, that pattern. So fab.
Outerwear - it's definitely still leather weather.
I wore my thickest gloves. No cold hands today!
- Scarf - Louis ("Lewis") Vuitton, fake, thrifted
- Gloves - consignment
- Necklace - the Bay
- Earrings - local
- Death Star ring - Soul Flower
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes