And back to work today - what strange times these are. Sometimes I feel like the only dressed up person in the world.
- Jacket - fake Gucci (Gookey!), thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in August 2019 to the Ulti field
- Sleeveless blouse - Jacob, thrifted; last seen here in October 2019, layered under embroidered velvet
- Skirt - Compania Fantastica, consignment, Vancouver; last worn here in August 2019 with a pattern clash
- Shoes - Camper; first worn here (2nd outfit) in the middle of two snow days in January
I felt very citrus-y with this lovely orange skirt mixed with this rich green lace bomber - it's almost like the rind on a lime.
here in October 2017 for $5.00. It tickles me that it's fake Gucci; it's not sewn anywhere near as well as real Gucci is. I'm thrilled to wear it again.
It's still chilly in the mornings, but it was up to 19 today!
...and worn open on the way home.
- Necklace - Banana Republic, consignment
- Cuff/ring - vintage 60s, Italian, vintage mall
- Glass bangle - thrifted
- Aventurine/silver ring - consignment
- Earrings - Stella & Dot, consignment, Vancouver